The first post of mine

>> Monday, March 24, 2008



I still remember a friend of mine named Safwanah (not S :p) came up to me and asked, "Dang, nda ko mau buat blog kah?"And I replied, "malastah ku eh..menyusahkan aku saja." hehe But look at me now. I'm sitting on my bed, composing my first everrrr blog post..*Standing ovation* Couldn't be more proud >_<


First and foremost, I'd like to thank S for working her a** off for this so-called partnership blog.U've done a great job.."Syabas meri betti" (Dee, 2008) BTW, mseh ko bergaru Saf? LOL


Now, shall we start?



Just got back from KK yesterday..Daaanng, I miss that place already and I'm SO going back there again :) Supposed to go back to hostel last night but due to last minute changes, I decided to go back to KB instead. As soon as I arrived home, tarus online.Youtube-ing..or should I call SuJu-ing *grins*


Introducing Super Junior!! (yes, without an 's') Ramaikan?? Mcm kumpulan Rabbani.rotfl. But they are not like the typical boy band..They are more than that..they are"more than meet the eyes" (The Transformers, 2007) ><


This is Kibum of SuJu!! My latest addiction..wooot~~ Been thinking about him all day long *nosebleeds*

Can't get enough of you, kibum oppa..sarang ne~







Ok now, enuf of all dat already :p







Then, around 1 a.m., dropped a message at E's facebook wall :


E, u bored?? coz aku nada kan?? aku tau!! i know, i know...haha perasan..E, since u're most renowned facebook visitor (especially pagi2 b4 mandi), aku kan sampaikan pesanan ringkas ani arah ko and all the gurls and guys d ubd (including semua mahasiswa & mahasiswi, vice chancellor, librarians, tutors, lecturers)...i'm not coming l8r to campus i.e. on monday...guess where i am ryte now?? I'm still stucked in KK, sipping my mocha@ Starbucks!!!!haha nada wa...aku balik ke kb..insyaAllah, aku balik ostel on tuesday..malam kali..so if kamu rindu aku, aga saja ke bilikku ok..cium tia pintuku ah..pakaikah kasut2ku atu haha BTW, enjoy ur history lecture l8r..jgn ko ketawa sorang2 eh..ala2 ada imaginary fren duduk di sebalahmu lah ne..LOLmiss all u bitchesss...miss Ef's alarm tone jua haha ciao V^^V





This afternoon at around 4 , I went online again coz i know the gurls were at the library doing their "research" haha..Sempat berMSN sama A , S and F...Ketawa sorang2 ku chat sama Analisa..U crazy chic!! haha I asked S where E and K at.She said E tengah mencari buku..Well done E!! Follow my footstep k? haha K, according to A couldn't join them due to unforeseeable event hehe Miss all those bitches..heheCan't wait to go back to campus (not!) haha But I miss all my friends so much ba..^^




Hey I guess this is all for now.Need to pay my sleep debt.Till then..Stay safe everyone!







XoXo,

Dee

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum