70%

>> Saturday, March 29, 2008

hmm, yeah. i told my mom that i'm going to K's house on Friday. She said nothing so i assume its a 'yes' :) So K, its up to me to make a 100% decision whether i decided to go or not. I would like all the KAFSED to be there tho'! Hmm..seafood? do i know how to eat seafood meh?? i don't even know jua lh. :)

On my way back home to KB (i'm alone lh, not with my bro but earlier today, Encik Nordin and Abg Leman told me that if anything happen to my car, just call them, uhh so sweet :D hehehe), but the thing is...I drove for the first time between 120-140km/h from highway Jerudong to highway Telisai. (bad bad) and i felt guilty as always( when exceed 100km/h). hehehe.

and yes, yesterday, i went to Giant (again Giant!) with my family! and blablabla.. i met Fabian, and he still remember me! ye
s and he said " ei! do u still remember me?" huh! i am flattered and still i am! and He's my golf coach tho'. Next, i met the guy that i had a crush on for years (but now, not anymore ler) and guess who's next?!! It's Adinda F!! Talk to her about ehem! (sekejap je) :)


Hmmm,i need to change the boring layout but i do not know how... well i do but i prefer the 'photomerging' as E
suggested to me last night cause (we're all Vain!) we have lots of pics together! =)

The pic below was taken on Thursday in the Library. AFSED were there except K. It's around 5 (i guess) and as always my stomach was growling. kuat bah. :) (that's the reason for skipping lunch) hehhehe and even A's stomach pun berbunyi.








When S is Jobless, she shoots! =]
"mirror mirror...F, D, A, me and E's feet! (look carefully lah) :)"







0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum