Transformers football

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yesterday, i watched Transformers: Revenge of the fallen, with my siblings and my 5-year old sis joined us too but she slept half way through out the movie, on my lap! Plus my cousins came along too. They had to seat infront, 2nd row from the screen because there was a problem with our seats that my brother had booked two days earlier. The worker accidentally sold to someone else. I did not think they “accidentally” sold it to others just like that. That’s impossible kan, kan?! I hate it! Lucky for us, our seat was not “accidentally” sold to someone. Anyway, the movie was awesome. I love it. I wanna watch it again! :D


That evening, we went to the Stadium, to watch the Brunei DPMM FC vs. Geylang United! And DPMM FC won the match! Final score 3-0. And I did not know there were a lot of “commentators and coaches” yelling and cursing the players..if you know what I mean. But but after the match was over, the Brunei players were giving/throwing heart shape pillow to the fans! My uncle was lucky, he got the pillow thrown by one of the player, I think Abu Bakar. :D And also they carried the Cup around and showed it to the fans. They even let us hold it. I did not manage to hold or get to touch it. Oh well. It was fun. Total viewers: 5949 *source: sleague.com* Sikit nye. I think I know why and I think you know it too, right?








Ps. I want to sleep.

and my big mama toe nail...its getting better.

Rumours: school holiday might be extend?

Adios.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum