June 13th!

>> Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why june 13th? Coz i have noo idea wat title should i post~

Random update from me...what have i been up to?
Been busy! Im restless!

Attended my cousins' wedding...it was fun~ jadi driver my siblings~ *booo..bangun awal* & .... =(


My holiday is officially over! Booooo~ Will be back to hostel maybe tomorrow? or Monday? Sigh~ RESCO tingy~

Today was tiring but fun! WOke up early do the errands & went out with

Pictures? Malas~
oH ani tah saja~ random pic..

Spotted XoXo...=p


Anyway...anyone interested?

Selling Acer 6920G Gemstone for $1300 (ngo) SPECS : 2.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 320GB, Nvdia 9500m GS 512MB, 16.9'' --- SOLD!---

If you're interested just Leave a msg on cb.


Bah thats all i is tired

XoXo:
-E-

Wish u looked me in the eyes & say those words convince me por favor....

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum