Sleep, eat, sleep, eat & football

>> Friday, June 19, 2009

Ahlan~
Surprise! it's me! "hohoho, merry Christmas!" (Zaimah HT, 2009). How is your holiday so far? Mine, erm so-so..I'm quite enjoying it tho. I mean being jobless, assignment-less, stress-less and all - I'm lovin it.
Here's a little insight on my typical day life during the holiday:


11am: Wake up (Yea, yea, i know~ haha)
12pm: help mom in the kitchen

1pm: eat
1.30pm: shower
2 - 3pm: surf the net, mostly checking out youtube vids
3-5pm: "precious" nap =)

6pm: eat

7 - 12am: Movie marathon, chat, youtube
1am: sleep

hahaha hey, don't blame me for being such a lazy bum! I've been longing for the past for 5 months!! 5 months of gruesome torture. Onlu UBDians saja yang paham ne. :p So people, please be lazy for the whole holiday..please! Anitah masanya ne kan bermalas2. Starting August, we're going to have another 5 months of "not-so-happy" period ='(

UBD's examinaton result for
Academic Year 2008/2009 Semester IV came out on Tuesday. I don't want to talk about it. *sigh* Membari mental! hahaha All I can say is that I need to work my arse off next sem..I have to!! I should, I must. Period.
Please, please, give me a big reality slap. *slap slap* *Back to reality* :p



Brunei DPMM FC
Source: Facebook

On a more positive note, Singapore League Cup 2009 Final is tonight baby!! wooooohhhhooooo *screaming like a 15 year old female hooligan* lol
Final match between Brunei DPMM FC vs *SAF(wanah) FC. We'll kick your ass S! haha Don't forget to catch it live on RTB 2, 7.45pm. Gegar~ Gegar~ hewhewhew

*Singapore Armed Forces FC



That's all from me now. Stay safe everyone.


0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum