Where are K n A?

>> Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sorry for being M.I.A
for the past few ummm days?, months?
I is not sure hehhe

Seriously,
being part of student council is
HECTIC and BUSY to d HANTAP-ness
no kidding I tell you

I miss my hunnehs *FSED*
I miss my coursemates
How I wish we could spend time
mcm dulu *sigh*

well few more months den
I is FREEEEEEEE

However, its being an AWESOME experience tho
and I love every min of it

below are 'some' pictures of me n A
during our activities or events
let d pictures do all the talking yea

enjoy~
*warning: TONES of pictures as u scroll down hehe*
ahaa, me n A were joining National Day Marching

Patriotic much eiii *;-p*

UBD Open Day

Me n My AJKs *Heart u guyz, thanx for d support*

A n K during d Launching of Leadership Course

Hafiz, Jamal, Qawiy, K, Shafiee, Nazri n Azhar

On our way to TEMBURONG baby

K n A

Kye, Nafi, Dk Amal, K, A n Khalil

On Tamuai
Kamil, A, K, Khalil n Dk Amal


Us in Ulu Ulu Temburong

Our bed hehehe

Rafting and Kayaking

Wet wet us

Cooking Demo *I had fun tho I felt sleepy ;-p*

K on Canopy Walk *Luvin d view!*

Canopy Walk!!

One of the activity

Memoryyyyy

Sungai Apan Waterfall

The top waterfall *steep hantap d place*

Hafiz, Shafiee n K

Nafi, Dk Amal, K n Shafiee at Sungai Apan


Poco-Poco?? *hehehe*

Top: Azhar, K, A n Hafiz
Below: Shafiee, Nazri n Amal

Shafiee, K, Hafiz, A, Khalil n Silah

Model for umm aaaa hemmm DUGONG?!?!

Nuzul, Aizat, K, Kye n Silah


Last group photo in Ulu Ulu *pouting baby~*

Rock on!

It was raining on our way back *siuk siuk siuk*

Again pouting *I luv dis pix but blurr ;-(*

Those are some of the memories
as being part of student council
More pictures plang but I HATE UPLOADING!
Lama wahhh~

In Temburong,
I managed to do
Canopy Walk, climbing d bukit bukau,
went in to d jungle, ate those kampung vege,
rafting!, TIME MANAGEMENT *finally geezz, shower for less den a hour gosh!*,
went to waterfall *jauh brabezzz* and a lot more.

Owh I won in dis one activity
where we were in a group of 4
den each group must send one of their member to d front
that they think have a sweet smile
"Antar kwn anda ke hadapan yg ada senyuman manis"
heheh n I won yay yay, I got 9/10 for SENYUM MANITH
wuhuuuu KAMBANG MUCH ;-p

A
didn't managed to naik
canopy walk cuz she was demam.
Shes also didn't go to the waterfall *thank god kau stayed, steep brabis n jauh!*
A demam I tink bcuz of the
"tulungggg, tulungggg, tulunggggg" *with big eyes LOL*
yup our raft hanyut aaa iatah panic c A haha
I had fun laughing tah plang hehe *luv u bitchttt*

Back from Temburong
I brought with me:
Memories and Bruises *I fall like most of d tym, geeezzzz*

Bah dats all for now
I'll update nanti lah ah hehe
C yahhhhh people!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum