Intruders!

>> Monday, March 9, 2009

YaY~~ Finally im done with my CHinese History assignment! Took me daysssss~~ ahah..i seriously have NO idea how to do it..that's y it took me daysss to finish it! YaY me! =p

Anyway...while doing my work just now i was hungry too busy doing my work that i didnt realise it was 9+pm..went to the kitchen to look for food..and guess what i saw? I was surprised to see the chaotic conditions of the kitchen! Who could have mess up the kitchen...den i remeber something! The MONKEYS who else??? Damn..it was all my fault *sorry kamu* i forgot to close the window after Rahmah and I cooked our lunch! Tot it would never happen to me...it was just few weeks ago i read my hostel mate's blog Nonnie about her room was being 'attacked' by monkeys as a result of not closing her window! I guess i didnt learn anything from that post huh? =s

Rahmah and i ended up cleaning up the mess..still the kitchen is a bit messy at the moment since i cant find the mop..guess have to let the cleaner clean it tomorrow...* sorry for the mess aunty~*

Enuff said..the pictures:

As soon as i entered the kitchen


Eggs were everywhere...*sigh~ we just bought that..luckily not all were taken*


A big mess!




Luckily the tray is tied up so the monkeys can only manage to take the front row..* atu pun majal d koyakkn nya tray ah...as u can see.. sampat jua curi second row*

And im thankful they didnt take our cooking utensils..ahah! * i know kenapa drg jua kn? manatau jd music instrument kh..kai drg masak khh..eductaed x ah ambuk dcni ani!*

Idk what they did with this...&not sure who's...


Yuppp...they didnt mess the things in the cupboard only the eggs~ egg bnr!


Nasib they didnt disturb the yellow plastic next to the egg..if kena kacau habislah...FYI inside that plastic beras.


Nasib the bottles inda kena kacau~ or else syg..esp the chilli sauce which is still new..

Note to self: Always make sure the window is close ALL the time!

Im tired..but gotta do another assignment...write up for my upcoming presentations...i knowww weird..we had to do the write up before doin the presentation. N my hp looks weird..nda mau d on..napaknnn bulah ani..minta bali baru kh? * cyg..HTC..thank u..=p*
Didnt really enjoy my holiday since i spent most of my time finishing my assignments! N tomorrow is the last day of the break! *sigh* too short!

Bah that's all for now...EYE BAG for saleeeeee...sapa mau? ahaha!

Till then peps...Assalamualaikum~ Take care!

XoXo:

-E-

p/s: i misss home!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum