School Holiday

>> Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello holiday! The day I've been waiting for..hehe...feels good to be home..away from work..its getting really tiring..chaotic lately with test markings, term 1 marks calculation, planning yada yada yada~~~ Despite the workloads I really enjoy my TP..great environment compare to where I was before..SV wanted to come and supervise me the other day unfortunately *or should I say luckily? hehe..* I didn't have any classes that day..few events going on few days before the term ends. Students award day, the longggggg assembly; the usual corridor of knowledge plus A Team corridor of knowledge..plus SMPJN GLEE..haha..why GLEE? The students representatives were singing the school song over n over again during the assembly *ok im exaggerating..they sang it twice* as requested by the principal. There goes my 2 periods lesson~ Was planning to get over it as my LP for that particular lesson has been brought forward 3 times! sigh~ Nevermind~reality of teaching.

Last day of school..cross country was held at Taman Jubli..yes at ze beach~ It wasss freakin hot! Supervising students in such an open and large area is not easy! By the end of the day I was having a terrible headache the whole day..yet had to drive back to Bandar afterward~



Anyway...Happy Holiday to all teachers and students! Lets enjoy it while we can...away from work..& as for me...its Korean drama marathon~ weeeeeeeeeee~ hehe! I leave you with pictures from the cross country event..credits to colleague Amin..








Till next time..Salam..=)

♥♥♥

-E-

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum