TP so far..

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Salam!

Yesterday 22.2.2011..was a busy day for me..it was exhausting...I had few "dates" with Marian my CT..went to observe few of her classes..I came to class unprepared..* thought my students won't be around and I had to change plans and taught them letter writing instead of what I intended to do since their exam is next week and they've been away for awhile now due to National day practice* so antam saja la..taught them the format and all those important exam tips~ Had my hyper 7 science class..it was fun we did role play unfortunately it was only a 1 period lesson~ booo! Anyway by 12.30 I was already exhausted and fungry~


At 2~ came back to school to supervise the students practiced netball for the inter house together with Ka Yati..Go Laksmana! haha! N guess what? I end up playing! Blurgh! Nda cukup urg punya pasal..makin tia exhausted~ and I had to drive back to bandar afterwards~ Slept early last night..lalah nyanta..hehe!

That's just it~ No pictures taken..saja kn random becerita..&& TODAY...


Happy 27th Birthday Brunei..Negaraku, Brunei Darussalam..

Proud Bruneian I am..=)

Till next time..Salam~

♥♥♥

-E-

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum