Update from Beppu, Japan ^^

>> Saturday, September 19, 2009

Assalammualaikum all~


It's Deeeeeeeeee!! What's up everyone? I bet you guys are so busy for Raya huhuhu Jelesku~
Usually, on this day (day of the sighting of the new moon) my family and I would probably be out shopping..Last minute preparation!! Buying this and that..Unnecessary stuffs you can say. But no one really cares if they are unnecessary or not. It makes you happy ^^ hahaha Malamnya, Mama & Babah and the siblings would work the living room..Lap meja kerusi segala..hahaha Nada jua org mencheck tu yang banarnya meja and kerusi aa :p hahaha But this is what Hari Raya all about. If nda menglap meja & kerusi, aah! Bukan tah Hari Raya tu namanya hahaha

Enough of that already. Here's the update ^^ Enjoy~

September 11th: Nabil's Advance B'day.



I bought Nabil a small Transformers cake for his Advance 6th Birthday. I really really wanted to celebrate it earlier before my departure to Japan the next morning :') Sedih kn? hehe So yeah...
The others sang happy birthday song for him. I was choked a bit but nasib baik aku nda nangis. Dasar emo! hehe No present for him tho. I promise him to buy him a Pokemon toy. Every now and then, on the MSN he will ask if I already got him one here in Japan..hahaha Sabar aa Nabil.
:p

September 12th : I left Brunei for Japan

At S.I.A

One thing that I'm really really sure until now. I left my heart in Brunei - entirely!
I want to thank everyone (family members, friends) who came by to the airport to bid farewell to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3>

September 13th: Arrived at Fukuoka





My first Japanese mineral water that I bought at the airport (sekadar~ haha)



September 14th onwards: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University.

  • In the morning, went to campus and took some pictures. In the evening, attended the Welcoming Party conducted by the friendly and lively building's (EII Building) Resident Assistants. Had a little introduction session as well as answering "where in the world is Brunei?" question. haw~
My dorm room. EII 567! Sanang kan diingat numbernya hehe

View from my dorm room. Lawa kan? I love it! The geographical landscape here is beyond words. Great study environment I suggest.

  • Went downtown with Pei (Singaporean) and friends (Koreans) - bought a lot of necessities at the nearest Department store. Again, I took few pictures on my way to the on-campus bus stop.
Beppu City is visible from APU.

Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific Uni's Two Towers (Macam dalam cerita Lord of the Rings hehe)

  • Went to numerous orientations and Guidance sessions - Very tiring!! No pictures from these events, sorry. But after we had orientation for Exchange and Study Abroad students, Hong Yue (my very helpful Singaporean friend) took me to the Service center (I'm not sure its real name tho, gomen~) near the bus stop to Fukuoka and we had dinner together. I had my first Udon!! It was vegie udon of course hehe Thanks Hong Yue for helping me out with my meals and stuff! Couldn't thank you enough. After dinner,I took the night view of Beppu City. Lawa!!!!!!!!



  • Attended the APU Fall Entrance Ceremony 2009 on September 18th - Sugoi!! The performances by students' circles were so energetic. I wore Baju Kebaya but did not take pictures of myself haha Aku sibuk mengambil gambar orang saja haha Everyone was dressing up so beautifully and the guys looked so handsome in suit!! hahaha Terkanangku tarus tym aku first masuk UBD. Pakai baju skulah yo..Jgn nda galat :p



At the Millennium Hall




-The end-

That is all for now peeps. More stories and pictures to be blogged about soon. Please look forward to it. Onegaishimasu~
Plan for tomorrow: shopping with my roomie/shopping partner, Fion (from China) and her friends. We'll be heading to YouMe Town in Beppu city. Shopping, yay! hehe I wish the first day of Ramadhan does not fall on Sunday. Pleaseee~ Aku mau berweb cam sama familyku!! hahaha
Fadina, my floormate from Indonesia, and I plan to have a small get-together for Hari Raya. A little cooking perhaps and open room hehe
...And speaking of Hari Raya, aku, Nurdiyana binti Asnan, ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin kepada seluruh umat Islam di Brunei as well as di seluruh dunia (word! haha) Kalau ada silap or terkasar bahasa harap2 dimaafkan. Raya is not going to be the same this year. Away from beloved family and friends, it really breaks my heart :'(
But this is a sacrifice that I have to make. One year saja ne!! Fightinngggggg!! Ganbaremasu!! ^^



SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI~~






From Japan with love,
Dee





0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum