Farewell...

>> Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Friendship
by Melinda Stankosky



Our friendship started many years ago. Where the days have gone I don't know, But when I think of all we've done I stop and smile because we've had such fun. I hope you know how much I care. It's friends like you who create a pair. I wish I were closer to share your happiness; But near or far, I wouldn't miss All the things you have to share. I hope you know I am always here. I know it is harder being miles away, But always remember this when I say, "Our friendship is a treasure Well beyond any measure. "

Frm here.


Those moments...

*Off to memory lane*


Vaining




Sports


Giant moments

Outing


Cultural week


Cooking



K A F S E D



Will be missed! Wont be the same without u! Come back soon!



Farewell

D



Good Luck & All the best!


She's leaving us for Japan...D has been offered SAP by UBD & will be spending a year in Japan. She's leaving today (12.09.09). We'll miss u D!


Loads of ,

K A F S E

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum