Not so productive Sunday

>> Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hola~

My oH unproductive Sundayy... actually i have lots of things in mind that i wana do..but yeaaa as usual i keep on procrastinating...erghhh...shuh shuh shuh~ Seriously i need to stop procrastinating and start doing what i should have done~ Reasons for procrastinating? Gloomy rainy sunday~ nicee time to sleeeeepppp~ =p haha...i knowwww im just looking for an excuse to be lazyyyy~ ahah...

The good thing is i managed to do 2 things out of my to-do lists today~ yay~ *haha~* Just finished doing my monthly cleaning campaign report for my block..* Fyi: F & I are the block captain for our block* Planned to submit it just now but unfortunately F is not around to sign the report..well...maybe tomorrow~ Also..finally i managed to file all my notes...*yay me~* =p

Just got back from hanging out with the cuzzies...randomly they came down all the way from lumut to hang out coz they were bored and kidnapped me. hehe...its been awhile since i went out with themm..oH saya rinduu cuzzies~ At first i was lazy bum bum and decided not to join them but my dearest Chiloh *cha ya lam wau eee...*inside jjoke* persuaded me to join by saying that its been a while since we went out together...* banar plg tue*
Went to Aminah Arif since si elfy ahh..was craving for u know what...after that decided to go to the mall but then we gave up since there was no parking and decided to go to giant instead...haha...Anywayyy we managed to update each other and even reminiscing the past on how we missed having sleep over at our grandma's and do the things we used to do...oh we've grown up soo fast~=( oH well overall i had fun~~ =)



uH-oH its almost 12? Erghhh...actually i was supposed to start on my EL2216 reserach but thennn erghhh...nvm..mayb i read the text a lil den go to sleep..need to have a good rest since tomorrow is monday~ *moNday blues~* i really dunno why i just cant keep my eyes wide open during monday lectures~ sigH~

Ok then better get back to what im supposed to do~ Take care everyone..until next time...Assalamualaikum~



XoXo:

-E-

p/s: saya rinduuuuuuuuuuu......


0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum