KAFSED Anniversary's Celebration

>> Friday, April 3, 2009

*sorry for the VERY LATE post hehe*

Happy Belated
1st Anniversary
AFSED!!

To My SISTAS A.F.S.E.D,
Thanx for being such a great
'KAKAKs' *I dun have kakak bah eyhhh*
Sory for being MIA hantap
for the past few months
I'm really really sorry
I Love Kamu
*hugs!*

*mcm love shape ah d atas ah hehe*

Enjoy d pictures~

Our cake

F, A n K

D, E n S

K, S, A, D,E n F

E, S, F,A n K

F

A

K

No cake for S? *;-p*

S, A n K

D, F n A *I wonder who they wer listening to*

E n her cake

A n her cake too

si pemotong cake? *nauzubillah haha*

ehem ehem, sibuk nie sibukkkkkk

D n F with their cakes

K n E

Love it!

Mbah,
K is out!
Presentations on saturday, monday n tuesday
HOMAIGAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamualaikum ;-)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum