update ceta lama

>> Tuesday, December 9, 2008

starting with fotos from the bowling tourney on 7/11 My team, the cakoi bini, got in the thirdplace this sem, well last sem, we got #4. so watcha think of us huh? :P


 some fotos from b**ch carnival on 9/11. Mi familia were there too and also mi daling. =)
i went there with my other family. =) mama rozita and adik tipah. Plus there were also a rugbybeach tourney. Syok =)

with mi familia

with F

with E

with K

while watching rugby match
rugby-ians, Bandar Blacks vs. Ubd Sharks
me, tirah n rozi.  psst: adik tipah atu lawa *not* hahah so those who wish to marry her, silakan, hahahha
two weeks after that we're having an exam. 23rd to 6th.
On my last core paper,  that was on the 3/12, tirah, rozi and hj K and me were watching "quarantine"  the movie was okay. but some part makes me kan muntah...  =)

on the 6/12 we're having lunch at Korean restaurant, the KASED and rahmah, some friends ofKCC comittees, except F, who still sit for her exam Japanese lang that petang. Anyway, It was my frist time and i ordered ramyeon, (taste like mee maggi kari, heheh well my friend told me dat it was an instant ramyeon...)

umi, Gwan, akhim, A and D
rahmah, dexter, E, K, S and umi again, hehehe


Then we off to the Mall, watching movie, transporter 3. siuk =) jason statham ada sexy voice but he's not that good at str****g hhahahaha.

fina, D, E and wandi
Gwan, K, Dexter, Fina and D
me and E..somewhere inside a pub! hahaha nada wah. hahah

then we all went craaaazzzy at K-box singing a total of seven songs! from britney spears TOXIC singing Toxic song  two times!! next, Tak ada logika by Agnes Monica, Mariah carey, idk the name of the song, then My humps by B.E.P, then Don't Cha by pussy cat doll and finally U by Super Junior!! heheheheh
the video jgn tah d uplod, we were so high dat night. hehehe

with D

us..somewhere in the Mall

with A
bah i guess thats all. i tried to upload the pix rah FB but tak dpt, idk why... =(
adios.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum