So far...

>> Thursday, November 27, 2008

So far...my exams sux...3 down 3 to go...erghhh...been having mental block lately...napakan tue? mestikah tue ah ah mesti kah tue? Soooooo not looking foward for the results...coz i know for sure..its sux!!! Why am i blogging instead of studying? Coz next exam is 6 days away...and im actually studying....hehe...looking for readings for my SE 2247...i really need the extra readings since my coursework sux!

Timetable:

3.11.08 - SE 2247- Themes in American History
4.11.08- SE 4219- Study of Historical Documents
6.11.08- LS 1401- Elementary Spanish 1


I knowwwww bersambung ahhh...my cuz's wedding cuming up this weekend so its gona b a very busy weekend...looking foward to it at the same time worried bout the exam!


Lotssss to tell u pepzz...lotssss to update..buttt so lil tyme so much to do...maybe after the exam ayts..hehe...bh back to my revision...

STRESSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~~ word of the Month!!!! Yes We R depressed!!! Haha!



Im outta ere...till then pepz...Adioss..Assalamualaikum!


XoXo:

-E-

p/s: UBDians...Buena Suerte!!! Love...i loveeee u....Home...i misss kamu....=)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum