Frog, Bear, Fox, Hippo, Monkeys n SUNBURN!

>> Saturday, November 15, 2008

Okey
It seems like all my SISTAS are not in a good state ryt now..
why owh why...

I got fever for d past few days
and now im recovering
which is good
tho I have to eat antibiotic everyday
*bitchttness*

To D:
If you need anything
We are here for you alryt
or you can just te te te tell me..... *doin wonder girls step*
Hope all ur suii suii things hilang SOON
Amin...
FYI, d otha day aku tido, aku ketawa brabis ani wah
like WTH *I wonder whus in my dream atu, wink wink*

To A:
Mau NEN?!?!
Relax Relax..
chill chill chill...
Keep in mind, KL!!!! *if jadi hehe*
hahha adang ah
exam dulu ahh

To F:
God, our Immune system do sux eii!
Hope you recovering SOON
btw ur voice yg mcm hidung tersumbat ok watt

To E n S:
Hope you guyz are okey....

Bah enjoy me n F's pichas.....
*how wish i could bali all the cute hats :-p*





UBD beach carnival was AWESOME
but the sun was such a BITCHTT
cuz I got a really bad sunburn
Darn it!
Bah Im K,
Off kan buat Asss!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum