Nine days to Convocation~~

>> Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello ladies~~ Finally dpt access to this blog..never EVER create gmail yg capi2 and 95% u will forget the username and password =.=! hahaha anyways its nine days to convocation and three days to rehearsals~ can't wait to see u ladies soon~ Looking forward to convo prep yg macam wedding prep! haha so far I still have not find a perfect black shoes..if ada wooden clog, I might as well paint it all black and wear that saja haha as for baju will check with the tailor if its ready sudah, as for the gown, not sure when I have time to collect it and MAKE-UP that is the most important haha I found a perfect face coverage but have to wait for the next pay cheque. haw~ I am still the same LAST-MINUTE person, last minute this, last minute that, thesis pun last minute! Final Year is one tough year but I'm glad we have passed that excruciating period.

The six ladies from 2008 are graduating soon =))

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum