Effy is finally updating~~~

>> Friday, August 7, 2009

Assalamu'alaikum all~

Its rily been a while I have not updating on KAFSED! Past few weeks were busy busy busy...me, E and A are mostly caught up with RESCO organizing events and so on..even my own personal blog is lifeless!! uwaaaaaaaaa......T_T

E have seen me looking like a zombie past few days or was it exactly last week?? was having series of bad days...series of tantrums...and emotional downpurs! hohoho...life is pretty much depressinggggg...all I wanted to do now is study lots! My spirit to study is burning wild~~~ I will no longer hoping for something that is hopeless to hope for... ?? *some of u myt nw wat crap I'm rambling abt*




Its not that I've lost my trust towards those 'professional' people working their a**** off in their effort to make my life more miserable than ever..till every J-issues sounds like a torture to me...I INDEED NEEDS EXPLAINATION! A WRITTEN ONE, BLACK AND WHITE STYLE! As u professionals would recommend....not those hope crashing, heart breaking..."ntah ah kami pun nda tau..." replies! Imagine you gave this kind of answer to ur lecturer upon incomplete assignment...hmmm...wat do you expect in return? I bet..if I'm the one to give this answer to our Dr.H..He would throw the whiteboard duster to me again!!




Yes yes..I knw it might not meant to be for me..apa nya urg...ukan rezeki ku? but well...I'm just furious coz..they are'nt suppose to "ntah ah kmi pun nda tau..." they have to TAU! ITFW fr God's sake!!


Well..I thank God for giving me friends and family whom does not at all judge or blame me...these people stayed with me through good and bad..made me laugh almost all the time..I've forgotten a bit of my problems when they are around...much love to all of you kind people..hugs.. <3


0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum